PRESIDENT, BOARD OF DIRECTORS
DR. GLENYS A. BABCOCK
Dr. Babcock is a Research Design and Methodology expert who specializes in conflict resolution analysis, peace stabilization, and democratization.
For more than 25 years Glenys has equipped leaders in government, business, and the not-for-profit sector with the sophisticated reliable research and analysis they need to make better decisions.
Past clients include such diverse organizations as the World Bank, US Army, Microsoft, and World Vision, in addition to the Pragmora Institute. She has lived in the United States, UK, and Russia, and currently resides in Canada.
Prior roles in a notable career include:
- Consultant to the RAND Corporation
- Vice President at Ipsos Public Affairs
- Director of Titan Group for Public Policy Analysis
- Scholar in Residence at the Canadian Institute of International Affairs
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTISE
- Conflict resolution analysis
- Democratization analysis
- Political risk assessment
- Youth radicalization to violent extremism
- Congo, Democratic Republic
- South Sudan
- Georgia (South Ossetia)
- Balochistan, Pakistan
- Sri Lanka
Podcast. CBC’s The Current.
Babcock commentary begins at 9min 50sec mark
(November 25, 2011)
- Pragmora Process for conflict resolution analysis
- Research design & methodology
- Survey research
- Multivariate statistical analyses
- Qualitative research
- Performance metrics and evaluation