FRIDAY OCT 14. I was picked up at 6:30 am this morning to go down to the port where I caught the boat to Bukavu. The boat trip took 2½ hours from Goma at the south tip of Lake Kivu to Bukavu at the north end of Lake Kivu. It was an easy boat ride with […]
Tag Archives | Bukavu. Kalonge. Child soldiers.
Subscribe to our blog to receive updates.
- [Pragmora in the News] IBT: There are ways to help President Kabila step down and give him a way out from power
- [News Release] DR Congo: Brazen Illegal Detainment of Pro-Democracy Youth Activists
- [Pragmora in the News] Toronto Star: “Dictator’s shadow looms over Congo: DiManno”
- ‘Day of Dead Cities” in the DR Congo
DR Congo: The Threat President Kabila Won’t Go
- Tread carefully my Canada. Peacekeeper soldier may die if they go the DRCongo. But there's no point having UN peace… https://t.co/VI1g5jGnrD 1 week ago
- "There's no place for the state in the closets of the nation." https://t.co/xgz5rzVuLF @theJagmeetSingh… https://t.co/GKPzeBzedU 1 month ago
- Jagmeet Singh hopeful Quebec's controversial Bill 62 will be overturned https://t.co/VMpYnN03VA 1 month ago
- Great discussions re #Balochistan human rights at UN in Geneva. https://t.co/k4gnU2YAM7 2 months ago