FRIDAY OCT 14. I was picked up at 6:30 am this morning to go down to the port where I caught the boat to Bukavu. The boat trip took 2½ hours from Goma at the south tip of Lake Kivu to Bukavu at the north end of Lake Kivu. It was an easy boat ride with […]
Tag Archives | Bukavu. Kalonge. Child soldiers.
Subscribe to our blog to receive updates.
- [Pragmora in the News] IBT: There are ways to help President Kabila step down and give him a way out from power
- [News Release] DR Congo: Brazen Illegal Detainment of Pro-Democracy Youth Activists
- [Pragmora in the News] Toronto Star: “Dictator’s shadow looms over Congo: DiManno”
- ‘Day of Dead Cities” in the DR Congo
DR Congo: The Threat President Kabila Won’t Go
- RT @SashaLezh: Significant development in #Congo - Bishops say Kabila has broken Democratic Transition Accord #RDC #DRC @StateDept @JeffFla… 4 days ago retweeted via SashaLezh
- RT @ElsaABuchanan: #UN discovers another 17 mass graves - bringing total to 40 in central #DRC's #Kasai region #Congo https://t.co/UKUnCeGh… 7 days ago retweeted via ElsaABuchanan
- #Humanity #PowerOfOne Syria photographer takes action instead of pictures, picks up injured boy @CNN https://t.co/x6UNMGlczR 1 week ago