FRIDAY OCT 14. I was picked up at 6:30 am this morning to go down to the port where I caught the boat to Bukavu. The boat trip took 2½ hours from Goma at the south tip of Lake Kivu to Bukavu at the north end of Lake Kivu. It was an easy boat ride with […]
Tag Archives | Bukavu. Kalonge. Child soldiers.
Subscribe to our blog to receive updates.
- [Pragmora in the News] IBT: There are ways to help President Kabila step down and give him a way out from power
- [News Release] DR Congo: Brazen Illegal Detainment of Pro-Democracy Youth Activists
- [Pragmora in the News] Toronto Star: “Dictator’s shadow looms over Congo: DiManno”
- ‘Day of Dead Cities” in the DR Congo
DR Congo: The Threat President Kabila Won’t Go
- Great discussions re #Balochistan human rights at UN in Geneva. https://t.co/k4gnU2YAM7 11 hours ago
- At UN in Geneva. Waiting to talk on human rights abuses in #Balochistan . #BRPatUN https://t.co/YvLDIz9apu 17 hours ago
- Goma: “1000 expressions de paix”, ouvrage des jeunes pro-démocratie @actualitecd https://t.co/6E3IVOYh7X 1 month ago
- A la Lucha ! #DRCongo Lucha movement is not just for the youth anymore. It's for all Congolese... @luchaRDC… https://t.co/bdhKcUJMTJ 2 months ago