FRIDAY OCT 14. I was picked up at 6:30 am this morning to go down to the port where I caught the boat to Bukavu. The boat trip took 2½ hours from Goma at the south tip of Lake Kivu to Bukavu at the north end of Lake Kivu. It was an easy boat ride with […]
Tag Archives | Bukavu. Kalonge. Child soldiers.
Subscribe to our blog to receive updates.
- [Pragmora in the News] IBT: There are ways to help President Kabila step down and give him a way out from power
- [News Release] DR Congo: Brazen Illegal Detainment of Pro-Democracy Youth Activists
- [Pragmora in the News] Toronto Star: “Dictator’s shadow looms over Congo: DiManno”
- ‘Day of Dead Cities” in the DR Congo
DR Congo: The Threat President Kabila Won’t Go
- #DRC Police treatment of non-violent pro-democracy Lucha youth. #Beni. @luchaRDC #KabilaOut #LeilaZerrougui… https://t.co/WfqjtYrq9C 2 months ago
- Excellent choice: Secretary-General Appoints Leila Zerrougui of Algeria As Special Representative and Head of the U… https://t.co/fQ5NNVpMxe 2 months ago
- Tread carefully my Canada. Peacekeeper soldier may die if they go the DRCongo. But there's no point having UN peace… https://t.co/VI1g5jGnrD 3 months ago