FRIDAY OCT 14. I was picked up at 6:30 am this morning to go down to the port where I caught the boat to Bukavu. The boat trip took 2½ hours from Goma at the south tip of Lake Kivu to Bukavu at the north end of Lake Kivu. It was an easy boat ride with […]
Tag Archives | Bukavu. Kalonge. Child soldiers.
Subscribe to our blog to receive updates.
- [Pragmora in the News] IBT: There are ways to help President Kabila step down and give him a way out from power
- [News Release] DR Congo: Brazen Illegal Detainment of Pro-Democracy Youth Activists
- [Pragmora in the News] Toronto Star: “Dictator’s shadow looms over Congo: DiManno”
- ‘Day of Dead Cities” in the DR Congo
DR Congo: The Threat President Kabila Won’t Go
- Families of slain UN experts powerfully reject NYTimes editorial I knew Michael-smart, careful, dedicated @JBennet… https://t.co/W4wX6uDzSG 1 day ago
- Supporting the expression of lived experience by Canada's emerging Indigenous and Metis writers....… https://t.co/f1pb5lt5od 1 week ago
- DRC Woman Has Turned a Passion for Making Mandale Craft Beer Into a Thriving Business https://t.co/PhLe8iubxp 3 weeks ago
- RT @fredbauma90: Fred Bauma de la Lucha : "Nous sommes 80 millions, on trouvera bien un remplaçant à Kabila" https://t.co/ELySvyVAgI @lucha… 4 weeks ago retweeted via fredbauma90