FRIDAY OCT 14. I was picked up at 6:30 am this morning to go down to the port where I caught the boat to Bukavu. The boat trip took 2½ hours from Goma at the south tip of Lake Kivu to Bukavu at the north end of Lake Kivu. It was an easy boat ride with […]
Tag Archives | Bukavu. Kalonge. Child soldiers.
Subscribe to our blog to receive updates.
- [Pragmora in the News] IBT: There are ways to help President Kabila step down and give him a way out from power
- [News Release] DR Congo: Brazen Illegal Detainment of Pro-Democracy Youth Activists
- [Pragmora in the News] Toronto Star: “Dictator’s shadow looms over Congo: DiManno”
- ‘Day of Dead Cities” in the DR Congo
DR Congo: The Threat President Kabila Won’t Go
- Le Pragmora Institute a hâte de travailler avec @ADECOP_DRCongo dans le futur. https://t.co/pJJK2W0VgD 5 months ago
- Proud to be Canadian... Saudi teen on the run from her family arrives in Canada | CBC News https://t.co/z3DkIN1Qes 10 months ago
- #Balochistan: 119 killed in terror incidents in Balochistan last year: IG #Pakistan https://t.co/XNINeOgnI1 10 months ago
- # Sudan worshippers turn on imam over protests against President Bashir https://t.co/4t5guQhiUl 10 months ago
- #DRCongo presidential candidate Martin Fayulu appeals the dubious election results. BBC News - https://t.co/8QaMosOCsv 10 months ago