FRIDAY OCT 14. I was picked up at 6:30 am this morning to go down to the port where I caught the boat to Bukavu. The boat trip took 2½ hours from Goma at the south tip of Lake Kivu to Bukavu at the north end of Lake Kivu. It was an easy boat ride with […]
Tag Archives | Bukavu. Kalonge. Child soldiers.
Subscribe to our blog to receive updates.
- [Pragmora in the News] IBT: There are ways to help President Kabila step down and give him a way out from power
- [News Release] DR Congo: Brazen Illegal Detainment of Pro-Democracy Youth Activists
- [Pragmora in the News] Toronto Star: “Dictator’s shadow looms over Congo: DiManno”
- ‘Day of Dead Cities” in the DR Congo
DR Congo: The Threat President Kabila Won’t Go
- Long overdue. Crimes of Rwandan President Paul Kagame coming to light... https://t.co/4A9NZwyjbV @jasonkstearns… https://t.co/VZl9RBuARO 6 days ago
- RT @OsloFF: I was arrested while leading a workshop on civic engagement @fredbauma90 #RDC #Goma #OsloFF https://t.co/RRU30y35Cv 5 months ago retweeted via OsloFF