There is deep concern that President Kabila may find a way to remain in office after his mandate expires in December 2016.. even though Article 70 of the Constitution says a president may only serve two terms in office and Article 220 says this two-term limit cannot be changed.
Tag Archives | constitution
Subscribe to our blog to receive updates.
- [Pragmora in the News] IBT: There are ways to help President Kabila step down and give him a way out from power
- [News Release] DR Congo: Brazen Illegal Detainment of Pro-Democracy Youth Activists
- [Pragmora in the News] Toronto Star: “Dictator’s shadow looms over Congo: DiManno”
- ‘Day of Dead Cities” in the DR Congo
DR Congo: The Threat President Kabila Won’t Go
- Le Pragmora Institute a hâte de travailler avec @ADECOP_DRCongo dans le futur. https://t.co/pJJK2W0VgD 10 months ago
- Proud to be Canadian... Saudi teen on the run from her family arrives in Canada | CBC News https://t.co/z3DkIN1Qes 1 year ago
- #Balochistan: 119 killed in terror incidents in Balochistan last year: IG #Pakistan https://t.co/XNINeOgnI1 1 year ago
- # Sudan worshippers turn on imam over protests against President Bashir https://t.co/4t5guQhiUl 1 year ago
- #DRCongo presidential candidate Martin Fayulu appeals the dubious election results. BBC News - https://t.co/8QaMosOCsv 1 year ago