There is deep concern that President Kabila may find a way to remain in office after his mandate expires in December 2016.. even though Article 70 of the Constitution says a president may only serve two terms in office and Article 220 says this two-term limit cannot be changed.
Tag Archives | Kabila
Subscribe to our blog to receive updates.
- [Pragmora in the News] IBT: There are ways to help President Kabila step down and give him a way out from power
- [News Release] DR Congo: Brazen Illegal Detainment of Pro-Democracy Youth Activists
- [Pragmora in the News] Toronto Star: “Dictator’s shadow looms over Congo: DiManno”
- ‘Day of Dead Cities” in the DR Congo
DR Congo: The Threat President Kabila Won’t Go
- Long overdue. Crimes of Rwandan President Paul Kagame coming to light... https://t.co/4A9NZwyjbV @jasonkstearns… https://t.co/VZl9RBuARO 6 days ago
- RT @OsloFF: I was arrested while leading a workshop on civic engagement @fredbauma90 #RDC #Goma #OsloFF https://t.co/RRU30y35Cv 5 months ago retweeted via OsloFF